Monday, August 31, 2026

20260831 P29YY ( Papua New Guinea )

 20260831 P29YY ( Papua New Guinea )



P29YY Papua New Guinea flag Papua New Guinea

Maxim Tretyakov

Kavieng, New Ireland Province
Papua New Guinea

QSL: QSL manager: M0OXO; LoTW, QRZ.com

Email: Use mouse to view..

Page managed by OH7O Lookups: 31720 

 
Primary Image for P29YY

 

at 20260831 1200UTC!? on 80m band (We got a new band)

His (P29YY) signal was a bit unstable tonight.

Sometime..his signal faded, 

The calls from various JA stations trying to reach him sounded like "anguished cries."



He said...

29.Aug.2026-08.Sep.2026:

P29YY - DXpedition to Papua New Guinea (PNG)

https://oh7o.com/p29yy/ - the main page of the DXpedition

Grid: QI57jk

OC-008

Solo DXpedition.  Not a "holiday style" 

- A pure hardcore solo DXpedition. I will rest somewhere later :-)


I wish you success... and take care.





< Appendix >


I stumbled upon,

it during a communication that took place earlier in the day.

PY8WW !?>> 3 days later  >> HK0/PY8WW  : ) Next target him !!







No comments:

Post a Comment