Sunday, August 24, 2014

20140824 V44KAI(St Kitts and Nevis) on 20m RTTY

20140824 V44KAI(St Kitts and Nevis) on 20m RTTY

QSL image for V44KAI
V44KAI St Kitts and Nevis flag St Kitts and Nevis
Joel Liburd (Tel:1-869-660-4035 Mostly with me)
Musgrave Street, Ponds Pasture
Basseterre kn265
St Kitts and Nevis
QSL: W5TFW@ARRL.NET (SASE) LOTW & EQSL ALSO
Email: Use mouse to view..
Ham Member Lookups: 231998 

20140824 0110UTC 14084.9kHz V44KAI


Date : 24/Aug/2014 0110UTC
Freq : 14084.9kHz RTTY
Rig   : SDR(PI4THT)
ANT : Mini-Whip(PAORDT) 
PC recording

We do NOT accept bureau cards ANYMORE !

Please read all info below.
We do NOT accept bureau cards ANYMORE !
Read NOTE 2 above as well,
We do NOT accept bureau cards ANYMORE !
Did you work Me? May be 1990-2009(read below paper log)
Because of heavy QRN/QRM and QSB,or my QRQ, If you are (NOT SURE) you're in my log, please contact me at (v44kai@sisterisles.kn) before I forward the logs to my QSL Manager to be uploaded, and that is once a month.

Paper Logs
We aren't sure if we can spend any more presious time these days to edit any more of the old paper logs that we have, we will do what we can, when we can, (we have paper logs from 1990-2011 on hand).
If you are looking for a confirmation from 1990 - 2009 on (LotW or eQSL) and you didn't find one, please contact us, we will make the time to look it up in our paper logs, and if you are good in the paper log, then we will upload it for you to LotW and eQSL ASAP, NOTE: Only on request this will be done.
We do NOT accept bureau cards ANYMORE !
LoTW, eQSL, and others
My manager uploads my log once every month now (That's When I send it to him, MY BOSS W5TFW) We coordinate it (at lease we try to) mostly on the month end, so OPERATORS BE VERY VERY PATIENT, I send him logs once every month end, so if there is a problem, read above (Did you work me?) I can try and fix it before it goes to him, I don't want to give him un-necessary work.

PLEASE NOTE:
IF YOU FAIL TO DO THE ABOVE BEFORE CHECKING LoTW AND eQSL, DONOT EMAIL US ABOUT YOUR LOTW OR EQSL CONFIRMATION PROBLEM, THANK YOU.

QSL card replies! Don't be a cheap-Po
1 IRC or $2 US GS ! ANYTHING LESS VIA BUREAU !
We do NOT accept bureau cards ANYMORE !
In these difficult financial times, We will only reply to cards that reaches the QSL DESK, with sufficient return postage and coverage (SASE, IRC's $ etc)
WARNING ! No more than 4,. QSO's per ENVELOPE ! We will only answer up to 4 QSO's per envelope
Do not send a box of cards, with only postage and envelop/s that can cover 1 or 2 card/s on return address.
In a case like this, only the 1 or 2 card/s will be posted, until we received postage for the others, no further reply will be made to the remainders.
We all just need to break even both ways, this will speed QSLing up.
We do NOT accept bureau cards ANYMORE !
Credit is to WHOM !
Please give all credit to my manager W5TFW (Richard) for taking up the mantle as my QSL manager,
Please! He is a very hard working manager for me, he is the one that is getting me setup for LoTW / eQSL and other log book net work.
I know nothing about these, nor qsling, SO PLEASE don't send me any CREDIT nor CARDS, send them all to W5TFW (Richard) he will fix whatever you need, and will get whatever to me,
73's and hope to work you.
V44KAI.....Joel.
Remember >We do NOT accept bureau cards ANYMORE !
89620 Last modified: 2014-02-25 13:02:11, 8414 bytes

No comments:

Post a Comment