Saturday, December 8, 2012

VK3GB(Australia) on 20m CW!!!

VK3GB(Australia) on 20m CW!!!

VK3GB Australia flag Australia 
Roy Seabridge
**********************,
Frankston South, VIC 3199
Australia

[+] Mailing label
Lookups:   9934 Ham Member
Email: Use mouse to view.. QSL: QSL direct to my home address.



twenty years held the call sign G4SEA my main interest in our hobby was to perfect the art of low angle radiation from a simple vertical radiator. For an amateur I think I reach the limit of deminishing returns when I realised I had over a mile of copper wire burid beneath my garden. At the time I had great fun and success chasing DX.
In 2000 I retired and emigrated to Australia with my wife. For approximatly one year I had the call sign VK3IEA ,however, I was very fortunate in obtaining the call VK3GB in November 2004. I live on top of one of the highest hills in my location and over look Port Philip Bay. I now live on what would be described as a small plot of land 65 ft X 120ft and so have spent many hours trying once again to perfect a good radial/earth mat system. I spend most of my time on 40 metres CW but spend some time ragchewing on ssb.
73s
Roy.



20121208 0915UTC 140222.9kHz VK3GB
Date : 08/Dec/2012 0915UTC 
Freq : 14022.9kHz CW 
Rig : KENWOOD TS-590S
ANT : LOOP
PC recording

No comments:

Post a Comment