Wednesday, September 23, 2026

202060923 We got New one GU0SUP( Guernsey ) !!

 202060923 We got New one GU0SUP( Guernsey ) !!


GU0SUP Guernsey flag Guernsey

Phil Cooper
1 Clos au Pre, La Hougue du Pommier
Castel GY5 7FQ
Guernsey

QSL: LoTW preferred! Bureau, Clublog, DCL, QRZ, upload daily, NOEQSL

XML Subscriber Lookups: 201492


Primary Image for GU0SUP


20260922 12m FT8



        Many many thanks QSO .... Phil san 73`s : )




What a lucky QSO last night!Out of nowhere, IZX showed up on 12m. 

I was actually calling someone else when his call sign appeared clearly on my screen. 
His signal was on the weaker side, so I wasn't sure if I’d make it. 
But keeping an eye on PSK Reporter, 
I took a shot and called—and wow, got a callback on the first try!Finally scored a long-awaited ATNO!
It seemed he barely caught my signal, 
but we successfully completed the QSO. Immediately after, his trace dropped into the noise.

Next up was IZY, who was dying to get him too, so we swapped OPs. 
During the attempts, the backup PSK Reporter confirmed he was copying IZY. 
IZY pushed through with -14 → R-14.The tension was high, 
but then came the RR73! Incredible! IZY happily sent 73 back. 

A brand new entity for both of us!

Finale report.


No comments:

Post a Comment