Sunday, July 26, 2026

20260726 I got there !!


 20260726 I got there !!



Last night 1st Try !! KP2B de JJ5IZX



KP2B US Virgin Islands flag US Virgin Islands

JAIME VAZQUEZ JIMENSZ
"JIM" ST Croix VI Contest Groups
PO BOX 8002
Christiansted, VI 00823
USA

QSL: ONLY VIA EB7DX

Email: Use mouse to view..

Page managed by WP3A Lookups: 774843 

 
Primary Image for KP2B



I have had multiple QSO contacts in the past.

These were on the 14 MHz and 18 MHz bands, using CW and DATA modes.

This time, I was able to get a confirmation using FT8 for the first time.

Many thanks JIM san 73`s




An hour-long uphill battle



VK9WX Willis Island flag Willis Island

Sandeep "Sands" Purushan
Bureau of Meteorology Weather Station
Willis Island
Australia

QSL: via M0OXO

Email: Use mouse to view..

Page managed by VK4WXW Lookups: 70361 

 
    Primary Image for VK9WX




    This is a contact that should have been easy to make, yet it proved to be a struggle.

    My reception was excellent, but conditions on the other end were poor.

    It was incredibly frustrating; even though I was picked up several times, 

    the "RR73" confirmation never got through.

    Mindful of my recent failure, I persevered while keeping a close watch on the surrounding conditions.

    After spending nearly an hour on the attempt, the QSO was finally completed—almost anticlimactically.


    Willis Is. is New entity !!

    Many Thanks contact 73`s 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment